Yoga retreat with Victoria Gibbs in Crete, Greece
- Daily yoga and meditation
- 2 workshops
- 1 dharma talk
- 2 healthy meals a day (breakfast, dinner)
- Various optional activities
Prices from EUR 2,550
About This Event
Join Victoria for what will be an amazing week in Crete, Greece, at the beautiful Minos Beach Art Hotel. It will be a transformative, high energy, reflective six days in the most tranquil of settings.
This retreat is designed to recharge your mind, body, and soul; with daily meditation, daily asana practice, two workshops, a group dharma talk, light excursions, fresh farm to table meals, soul searching, and relaxation. If it’s your first retreat, just reach out with questions but it’s far superior than your average vacation. A wellness retreat is a time to invest in YOU. Immerse yourself in a breathtaking environment amongst what will be a fantastic, high energy, group of individuals.
About the retreat leader
Victoria’s love of movement and fitness started early. She began dancing classical ballet at the age of 4 and trained at the best schools on the east coast and south of France. Through her classical ballet background, she has garnered immense technique and discipline which has taken her deep into her yoga practice.
Victoria began practicing yoga seven years ago and from the first time that she stepped onto her mat, her passion was evident. Now, while both a yoga model and influencer, Victoria is a five-time competitive yoga athlete, three-time New York Regional Champion, and last year qualified to compete in Beijing, China at the International Yoga Sport Federation as a representative of the US. She also recently completed a 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training at Lighthouse Yoga School where she has furthered her knowledge and honed her technique.
- Sunday upon arrival; one night in Athens with a group dinner at Kuzina Restaurant and overnight stay at luxury 5 star hotel
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport the next day to head to Crete
- Five night accommodation at luxury 5 star hotel
- Daily yoga, daily meditation, two workshops, one dharma talk, and a day or two of optional group excursions
- Daily breakfast, daily dinner at various locations in Crete
- Arrival and Departure transfer in Crete
- There will be refreshments available throughout the day!
- Optional activities
- Airfare tickets
Dietary NeedsShould you have any special dietary need/allergy, kindly let us know in advance in order to be able to better accommodate you in the best possible way.