Travel Well retreat with Jillian Sage
- Yoga meets social experience
- Mantra with yourself you go somewhere, together we go far
- Sage Yoga Experience
Prices from EUR 2,600 per person
Note: This price is for double occupancy on double beds, NOT twin ones
About This Event
Sage Yoga experience
Visualize yourself in the beautiful island of Mykonos, having daily yoga practice, while at the same
time having time to enjoy the beautiful pristine beaches the island has to offer. Later in the evening, explore the social life of this unique destination. This is the real meaning of traveling well.
About the retreat leader
Yogaloves.org founder, Jillian Sage, is a native New Yorker, and a former dancer who performed and taught ballet professionally before becoming a yoga teacher.
Jillian is certified in Bikram yoga, Inferno Hot Pilates, and Exhale Core Fusion, among other forms. She received her power and flow vinyasa training through Exhale. Jillian completed her 200 hr Yoga Alliance LOAY TT through Sri Dharma Mittra in NYC. She has continued to grow her knowledge of yoga by completing Thai Yoga Massage training though Lotus Palm in Montreal. She teaches open group, private and public yoga classes throughout NYC. Her class is a Dharma inspired Vinyasa Flow focusing on proper alignment and ensuring that her students
receive the full healing benefits of each posture.
- 5-night accommodation in a luxury 5-star hotel
- 2 dinners in hotel’s restaurant
- 4 dinners at luxurious and awarded restaurants
- One sunset sailing cruise (incl. return transfer)
- Return transfer from all beaches as described in the itinerary
- Two-way transfer from/to one dinner location
- 2 one-way transfer for the two dinner arrangements in Chora-city.
- Airfare return tickets to/from Greece
- Individual or group arrival and departure land transfers
- Any additional meal or purchase during the event, except the ones that already and clearly described above
- All drinks and beverages, wine, beer during meals
- Any individual/private/urgent transfer apart of those that are clearly described in the inclusions
- Accommodation tax of 4€ for each participant, per room per night, which is paid directly to the hotel by the participants.
- Accident or travel insurance
- Any alteration in taxes due to a governmental law which may affect end prices, and alteration can and will be made automatically without any prior notice
Dietary NeedsShould you have any special dietary need/allergy, kindly let us know in advance in order to be able to better accommodate you in the best possible way.