- Private tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Cook with the locals
- Get to know the ultimate Mediterranean diet
- Private Wine Tasting and Pairings
- Private tour of spectacular Knossos Archeological Site
- Private tour of Spinaloga, the leper Island where the book “The Island” comes to life.
- POWer Hour pre-dinner sessions daily. The Power of Women
- 5 Star Accommodations
- 5 Star Dining
We are grateful for your interest but the places were limited. Please send us a message to inform you about another retreat that will fit your needs.
About This Event
Who better to give women support, ideas, and motivation than other women? With a small group, and a common thread of worldliness, curiousity and intelligence, our Power of Women or POW Retreat will include all the beauty of Greek culture, history, and culinary outings. Our unique brand of Happy Hour, our “POWer Hour” sessions will be brainstorming sessions for helping one another get to another level of accomplishment. We’ll help each other figure out next acts, develop new ideas, and gather suggestions to make our good lives even better. After all, ideas beget ideas! That’s the Power of Women.™ “Apokalipsis” in Greek means “discovery”. A word that inspires you to immerse yourselves in exceptional experiences into nature and culture, in Greece, the country of the wise learning of the past. During this trip you will nurture your body and soul through experiences which will not only lift you up, but move you forward.
- One-night stay at the Electra Metropolis hotel, including breakfast and dinner at KUZINA
- 5-night stay at Minos Beach Art including breakfasts & dinners
- Transfer costs (airport pick up/drop off in Athens and Crete)
- All activities and entrance tickets to Acropolis & the Acropolis Museum | Holistic Workout sessions | Spinalonga private tour | Cooking with locals | Wine tasting | Knossos tour
- Airfare tickets
- Optional activities