About This Event
Join us on a transformative journey tailored exclusively for men seeking to enhance their physical and mental well-being, while discovering the key to achieving life goals like never before.
Shaun T returns to Mykonos, Greece for the ultimate Men’s Well-Being Retreat at the stunning Santa Marina!
Prepare to embark on a life-changing experience by combining invigorating daily workouts with powerful mindset sessions, all set amidst the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Mediterranean’s spectacular scenery. This luxurious retreat offers the ideal sanctuary for you to reconnect with yourself and unleash your fullest potential. An unparalleled experience that will not only boost your physical and mental well-being but also inspire you to pursue your dreams with unwavering determination.
By the end of this retreat, you will:
-Dare to disrupt.
-Observe how believing in yourself can alter your perception of the world.
-Effect change through collaboration with others.
-Experience elevation through the mind-body connection.
-Enjoy the bigger picture that’s there for you.
If you’re ready to embark on a journey of empowerment, self-awareness, and achieving life goals, don’t miss this opportunity. Secure your spot at the Men’s Well-Being Retreat today and unlock the power within you to shape the life you’ve always envisioned.
Let the transformation begin!
About the retreat leader
Shaun T is a world-renowned health and fitness motivator, entrepreneur, TV host, and creator of the best-selling fitness programs INSANITY, HIP HOP ABS, FOCUS T25, INSANITY MAX:30, CIZE and SHAUN WEEK, and TRANSFORM:20. His latest mega-hit, LET’S GET UP!, was Beachbody’s most successful launch in history, amassing over 1 million views in 30 days.
Shaun has hosted several primetime TV series and shared the stage with Adam Lambert and Val Kilmer in the musical version of the Ten Commandments, as well as landing roles in Pippin, Applause, Six Feet Under, and the feature film Beauty Shop. A native of New Jersey, Shaun T received a B.A. in Health and Exercise Science and a minor in Theater and Dance from Rowan University. He’s danced with Mariah Carey as well as Aaron and Nick Carter and choreographed for USTA’s Arthur Ashe Kids Day, the NCAA Final Four Halftime Show, and the movie Bring it On: All or Nothing.
Through personal appearances, live classes on Beachbody On Demand Interactive, his workout programs, his many self-development courses, his podcast Trust and Believe with Shaun T, and his best-selling self-help memoir, T IS FOR TRANSFORMATION, Shaun T is focused on affecting positive lifestyle changes in people around the world and proving that becoming the best version of yourself is attainable. Shaun’s mission is to inspire people to realize their full potential by promoting positivity through health, fitness, and motivation.
Mykonos – where there's a will, there's a wave
This island is much more than its glitzy veneer; it’s a way of life. For over half a century, Mykonos has held global attention and shows no sign of letting go. No other island combines extreme archaeological significance with eternal light (Delos) and world-famous vibrant nightlife. Mykonos offers exactly what you desire. Here, traditional Greek island charm meets ultra-premium accommodation, sophisticated dining, high-end shopping, molecular mixology, and an unimaginable array of service options. Simultaneously, you can lay your towel on almost virgin beaches with not a soul around. Mykonos has it all: the expensive, the affordable, the touristy, the secluded, the extravagant, the simple, the high-end, the folkloric, the famous, the unknown, the showcased, and the hidden
About the hotel
Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, is the getaway you dream of all year round and the place you truly long for. When one thinks about Santa Marina, they can feel the sun on their back, the water gently lapping at their feet, the cool drink in their hand, and the tantalizing prospect of a fun night ahead. When one is here, it’s the place where they feel inspired and invigorated by the sense of belonging, by the buzz, and by the possibility of pressing pause on real life, just for a moment. No one does the social scene, elegance, and buzz quite like Santa Marina with its private beach and world-class dining. Guest rooms exude elegance and timeless design, complemented by comfort and the endless blue of the Aegean Sea as their focal point. It’s all quite perfect.
Men's Retreat Indicative Schedule
- Arrival at Santa Marina, Mykonos
- 7:30 pm: Kick-off Fuel Community Dinner: A welcome dinner is where most people connect. During this retreat, Shaun and Scott will open up the conversation to help you become more confident with who you are.
- The Field Workout: Join a signature Shaun T workout focused on using your body to generate the energy you need for the day.
- The Fuel Breakfast: Enjoy a nutritious breakfast to recharge your energy
- Free Time / Optional Activity: Santa Marina kaiki experience
- The Locker Room: Shaun and Scott will help you carry new strategies out into the world to help you elevate your life.
- The Fuel Dinner: Come together for a community dinner to review the day's experiences.
- The Field Workout: Immerse yourself in a dynamic workout right on the beach, surrounded by the breathtaking backdrop of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The Fuel Breakfast
- Free Time / Optional Activity: Shared Half-Day Cruise to Rhenia and Delos Islands
- The Fuel Dinner
- Night Time Pool Bonding: Share stories, laughter, and create lasting memories in the serene evening ambiance.
- The Field Workout: Start the day with another invigorating Shaun T style workout. Expect real sweat and incredible results.
- The Fuel Breakfast
- Free Time / Optional Activity: Delos Guided Tour
- Podcast Recording / The Locker Room: Participate in a live podcast recording session with Shaun and Scott. Engage in discussions about everything that matters for leading your best possible life.
- The Fuel Dinner
- Night Time Bonding (Optional): Seize the opportunity for additional bonding and relaxation or simply unwind in the peaceful evening ambiance.
- The Field Workout: The final workout of the retreat is designed to invigorate your body and elevate your mind, setting the tone for an extraordinary day ahead.
- The Fuel Breakfast
- Free Time
- The Fuel Restaurant Dinner: Indulge in a delightful Mediterranean-inspired dinner at an authentic Myconian Restaurant.
- Night Time Bonding (Optional): For those seeking to extend the camaraderie into the night, join us for an optional club excursion. It's a chance to further connect, dance, and celebrate the shared journey of growth and self-discovery.
- Farewell Breakfast
Flexible payment plan
- 5-night accommodation at Santa Marina
- All sessions with Shaun T
- All breakfast meals
- All dinner meals
what’s not included
- Airtickets to/from Greece and Mykonos Island – We strongly advise you to book flexible airfare tickets and flights with fewer carbon emissions to contribute to environmental protection, as it is our responsibility to safeguard our environment
- Accommodation Tax of 4EUR / room / night payble by the guests directly to the hotel
- Airport and Land Transfers
- Soft drinks, beverages
- Lunch meals
- Whatever is not mentioned clearly in the inclusions
We strongly advise you to book flexible airfare tickets and flights with fewer carbon emissions to contribute to environmental protection, as it is our responsibility to safeguard our environment
Payment Plan: Available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Airport Transfer: Available upon request – contact us at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: Deposit amount is non-refundable | Should you wish to cancel your participation 45 days or less before the start of the retreat, 100% of cancellation fees are applied.
Important Info: In case there are Covid-19 restrictions or restrictions related to any other pandemic that prevent guests from traveling the total amount paid will be refunded.
Transport: For Shaun’s retreat in Mykonos, you can fly into Mykonos International Airport (code: JMK)
From there you can book a transfer – kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a transfer reservation.
Dietary Needs: Should you have any special dietary need/allergy, kindly let us know in advance in order to be able to better accommodate you in the best possible way.
Additional Info: One 1-liter bottle is provided for every 4 persons.